In accordance with the provisions of the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia, including but not limited to laws governing the Limited Liability Company, and in accordance with the applicable Dividend Policy in PT Bank Yudha Bhakti Tbk (the Company), determining that dividend distribution must first obtain approval from shareholders through the General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS). Determination of the amount of dividends to be paid to shareholders must also consider and consider several factors, including the level of health of the Company, the level of capital adequacy, funding requirements for further business expansion, and without reducing the rights of the GMS to determine other provisions in accordance with the Budget Company basis.
The net profit of the Company after deducting the allowance for reserves, is distributed to shareholders as dividends, unless otherwise determined by the GMS. The dividend referred to may only be distributed if the Company has a positive retained earnings balance. Dividend payments by the Company are also carried out by first considering the need for reserve funds, funding activities, plans to strengthen capital and the Company's working capital. So if necessary, from time to time the Company may not pay dividends to the Company's shareholders if it is deemed that the Company needs funds to fulfill capital adequacy in accordance with applicable regulations, the Company will develop the business or will acquire new businesses, but of course this must first obtain the approval of the shareholders through the GMS.
All of the Company's shares that have been taken part and fully paid in the Company have equal and equal rights in all respects, including the right to the distribution of dividends in accordance with the provisions of the Company's Articles of Association and the applicable laws and regulations. Dividend distribution must be approved by the shareholders at the Annual GMS based on proposals from the Company's Directors. The Company plans to pay dividends to all shareholders at least once a year.
Without ignoring the financial health level of the Company and without reducing the rights of the Company's GMS to determine other provisions in accordance with the Articles of Association, the Company's management has a plan to propose dividend distribution with a ratio of at least 10% (ten percent) of the Company's net income starting in 2015.
The Company does not have negative covenants which can harm shareholders in connection with restrictions from third parties in the framework of dividend distribution. In its implementation, the Company always adheres to the provisions in force in the Republic of Indonesia, especially in the Capital Market sector.
||Ex-date||Recording date||Tanggal Pembayaran||Tahun Buku||Dividen Payout Ratio||Dividen (Juta Rp)||Dividen per Saham|
|10-03-2016||22-03-2016||8-04-2016||2015||15 %||3.730, 64||1,48|
- For 2017 Net Income : The Company distributes Cash Dividend of 40% of the company's net profit to shareholders who are listed in the Company's Shareholders Register at the recording date, July 9, 2018.
- For 2016 Net Income : The Company does not distribute dividends to shareholders, where 100% (one hundred percent) of the Net Profit is allocated as the Company's Retained Earnings.
- For 2015 Fiscal Net Income : The Company distributes 15% Cash Dividend to all shareholders registered in the Company's Shareholders Register at the recording date, March 22, 2016.
- For 2014 Net Income : The Company distributes 10% Cash Dividend to all shareholders recorded in the Company's Shareholders Register as of December 31, 2014.
- For 2013 Net Income : The Company does not distribute dividends to shareholders.
- For 2012 Net Income : The Company distributes dividends of 50% to all shareholders, including 20% in the form of cash dividends, and 30% in the form of stock dividends (dividend stock).
- Over Net Income for Fiscal Year 2011: The Company distributes dividends in the form of shares (Dividend Stock) of 70% to all shareholders.
- For Net Income of Fiscal Year 2010 : The Company distributes dividends of 50% to all shareholders, including 30% in the form of cash dividends, and 20% in the form of stock dividends (dividend stock).